- All sealed high performance motor supplies superior torque output and faster line speed.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers the most reliable and durable performance of winch under the rugged conditions.
- The U.S., Germany, U.K., France, etc patented automatic CBS (Cone Brake Structure) holds firmly in full load and provides easy maintenance. Specific design of brake (CBS) outside the drum is ideally suited to heat-sensitive synthetic rope.
- Heavy duty sealed contactor ensures sound waterproof protection.
- Turn clutch by ergonomic T-handle for rapid rope payout. The equally positioned pin holes make it easily rotate by 36° increments for special in-bumper application.
- Protective thermal sensor LED.
- Part number: PN 857326 (12V) / PN 857433 (24V)
- Rated line pull: 6,804 kg / 15,000 lb single line
- Motor: 4,180 w / 5.6 hp 12V series wound
2,690 w / 3.6 hp 24V series wound
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary 315:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 89 x 206 mm (3.5” x 8.1”)
- Control: Waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m cord
- Rope type: 6 × 29 – IWRC
- Rope size: 11.1 mm x 27 m
- Mounting bolts pattern: 254 x 114 mm
254 x 165 mm
- Winch weight (including rope) : 57 kg
- Gross weight : 69 kg
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 695 x 265 x 420 mm